Can you believe we’re already half way through 2015 already? Where has the time gone?! Do what I did this week, and take a step back, re-assess how this half has the year has gone, and make the changes you need. Life is short, everyone. – Jenn
Here’s what’ we’ve been reading (or watching) this week:
- Following our Cara D link last week, Kristen Stewart and Jesse Eisenberg interview each other as part of their ‘American Ultra’ junket tour. There’s a catch though, they swap their interview questions. (ID)
- A conversation with Zowie Broach, Head of Fashion at RCA, on fashion’s new beginnings and why it’s important to let students forge their own pathways. (Another Mag)
- Google’s new project is seriously cool. Nat & Lo, two Google employees who host their own Youtube show that explores the goings on at the tech-world’s Disneyland, give an intro on Google’s latest project. (Youtube) #Watch
- We’re fans, or more like, we used to be fans of True Detective, but as each episode goes by we’re either really really bored or really really confused. Here’s a handy breakdown of exactly what’s going on each episode. (Slated)
- The inside story on why and how Goldman Sachs became a tech-investing powerhouse. (Wired) #LongRead
- While the internet makes everything accessible, it can be a challenge to launch something new within such a saturated, competitive market. Here’s a quick read on how independent brands can be successful in 2015. (High Snobiety)
- Taylor Swift & her posse of long-legged models, JLaw & Amy Schumer… the media introduced society to something new this year, and for once it isn’t a bad thing. Bring forth #SQUADGOALS, and the secrets and science behind successful female relationships. (Stylist)
Please send all True Detective conspiracies, squad goal snaps and no-strings-attached monetary investments to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our snapshot from this week was from one of our buying trips to Scoop London. A necessity when you want to know what’s out there and what’s going on. SS15 fashion, we’re ready for you!