“Always keep your eyes open. Keep watching. Because whatever you see can inspire you.” – Grace Coddington. The new season is here! (And I mean both fashion and weather). – Jenn
Here’s what we’re loving and reading this week:
- Style Guide: NYFW is upon us dictating our style for SS16, but also highlighting the best of the current season from just-as-popular street style shots. Here’s what’s going on over on the streets of NYC. (Fashionista)
- Simplify your life: Are you one of those people with 1,200+ unread emails in your inbox where 1,190 of them are spam for newsletters & websites you’ve subscribed to but never bothered to read? We have your solution.
- Get Inspired: Cool Hunting showcases the top 25 creators and innovators from across a range of disciplines who are shaping the future. (Cool Hunting)
- Real Talk: Serena Williams sticks it to the stereotypes and proves that you can be feminine and an athlete too. (Man Repeller)
- Girlbossing: We firmly stand by LinkedIn being a great source for job hunting, but to many it’s unknown social media territory. How can you use your profile to look for jobs without your current employer finding out? How active is too active? How soon should you respond to recruiters? (MyDomaine)
- Happening Now: What refugees bring with them when they run for their lives. (Medium)
- Dinner table talk: Even mobs have IT departments. (Bloomberg Business) #LongRead
Some serious reads this week. Please send all LinkedIn tips, mob tales (but really, please don’t) and street style snaps to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Photograph by Norma Jean Roy via New York Mag.