It’s the bank holiday and it has rained non-stop so far (also forecast for later today). Naturally, we are crying a little inside so we decided to give everyone 10% off all orders on the website. We’re not sure why you’re still reading this. Go on and shop.
But if you’re really that interested…
- Brush off your Nokia 3310s, the era of the dumb phone is back. Forget #FOMO, it’s all about the #JOMO (joy of missing out).
- We’ve all seen the #ootd posts from Instagram bloggers, but did you know one of those posts can fetch between $5000-$15,000 each?
- The latest collaboration for H&M? Balmain. The new collection across men’s and women’s clothing, shoes and accessories, will hit stores worldwide on November 5th. We’re looking forward to glamorous cuts and edgy embellishments, are you?
- We’re suckers for Emoji news here at Teqtique, and we were happy to read that 38 new emoji’s will be coming to our devices next year. ? to bacon and facepalm! In other news, apparently we’re still using our emoji wrong. And here we were thinking ‘information desk person’ was ‘sassy girl’…
- Watch: Ireland voted in favour of same-sex marriage yesterday. Well done Ireland! Elsewhere in the world, model Josephine Skriver talks about her upbringing by two same-sex parents in this candid video. Come on World.
- In a recent study, Bain & Company have discovered that companies drain a women’s ambition after 2 only years.
- L’Oreal is investing in 3D printing to figure out how to print human skin. If successful it could mean a revolution in beauty products testing and higher accuracy rates. Few people realize that L’Oreal is more of a tech company than it seems – they have a huge team of 3800 scientists around the world who spend their time researching, producing and creating breakthrough beauty discoveries and the tech that comes with it.
- How do you know when you’ve found your style? Does it come with age? Is it when you feel most comfortable?
Please send all your style revelations, old iPhones and skin samples (just kidding, please don’t) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Image from: Splashes of Style