Here’s what to read:
- Eat your way through this one – the 2015 World’s 50 Best Restaurants list has been released.
- Are you on a graduate scheme? Or in your early years at a giant corporate company? George Monbiot has something to say about how corporate culture is destroying us – “rebel against these soul-suckers! Follow your dreams, however hard it may be, however uncertain success might seem”.
- WATCH: A short 2 minute video summarizing over 100 years of women’s fashion.
- There is no ‘one size fits all’ approach when it comes to productivity. Here’s an in depth look into four different productivity styles and useful productivity apps that support them. Which one are you?
- Over 100 Central Saint Martin’s students who didn’t have a chance to show their work at last week’s graduate shows hosted a guerilla-style exhibition outside the venue instead. Here’s coverage of everything that wasn’t included in the main show.
- A new tool tracks development aid flows across the world showing which countries are donating and to whom, and how the money is being spent. You would think that most aid would go to the poorest countries, but think again…
- Profiles on a small sample of talented female artists from the 70s, 80s, and 90s who we should have known about decades ago, but are only making it big now.
- Sheryl Sandberg wrote a very moving essay on the recent death of her husband. A must read for everyone – she shares some wise and gracious advice on living life, handling loss, suffering, acceptance, resilience, and so much more.
Please send all productivity tips, thoughts on corporate culture, and profiles on undiscovered artists to firstname.lastname@example.org.