For a while spring had arrived in all its pink-blossom and blue-skied glory. But this morning we’re all gloom and grey skies here at the Teqtique HQ in London. The only good thing that comes of these sorts of days is that you feel less guilty about taking twice as long to get a move on in the morning. That, and there’s nothing quite like having a relaxing day indoors with a nice cup of tea and a book.
We’re starting these weekly roundup posts to share with you things that have been on our radar this week. Something to tide you over each Sunday while you’re drinking your morning coffee, biting into a croissant, or for when you can’t be bothered to move out of bed. If you want to get these in your inbox each week, sign up here.
- Chloe Sevigny released a new self-titled photo book chronicling her life from her childhood to her rise as icon.
- Achieving #inboxzero this week was made possible by FlicFlac.
- Use the “Fashion Thinking” Framework to increase a company’s efficiencies, improve innovation, and embrace digital.
- The French use 4 times as many heart emojis than any other language according to this SwiftKey report on global emoji findings report.
- Chanel fine jewelry director, Benjamin Comar, talked all things technology and design after the brand announced their move into the e-commerce space.
- There’s a science backed reason to eat more cheese. Yes, really.
- Here are the highlights from President Obama’s speech last night at the White House Correspondents Dinner.
Please send all life chronicles, music recommendations and cheese wheels to firstname.lastname@example.org. Emails written entirely of emojis are acceptable ✌️